Hey girls, do you think that men really notice your hair?
According to Glamour Magazine, the makers of Pantene beauty products took a poll to find out what men really notice about hair. You might find the results surprising:
- 74% of men say they notice a woman’s hair
- 44% of men notice a women’s hair first, more than her clothes (26%), legs (25%), or makeup (4%)
- Men are more likely to approach a woman with great hair than a woman in a low-cut shirt
- 60% of men indicated that they prefer a woman with great hair than a woman with big breasts
- 78% of men consider healthy hair a turn-on
“Hair that is healthy and well-kept immediately signals to a man that you are responsible, classy, attentive, and take pride in your appearance and these are all characteristics that men look for in women."
So girls, forget the breast implants…
all you need is
a regular trip to your hair salon to keep that hair looking great!
Belleza Hair Salon in Murrieta.