A Murrieta Hair Salon

A Murrieta Hair Salon

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do You Trust Your Hair Stylist?



Good communication with your stylist is important so that you can get the desired look you want for your hair.  Many hairstylists say they would rather have clear directions from their client, preferring to even see a picture of what the client actually has in mind.  But some clients would rather let the professional take control, and give them “free reign” when they come in.  This latter client is not the norm, it is usually the exception.

What about you, do you like to direct every snip of the scissors? 
Or do you just let your stylist go to town on your hair?

Belleza Hair Salon in Murrieta

1 comment:

  1. It depends on how much I trust the stylist! With most I try to direct them or let them know what I want. But when Andrea would do my hair I would let her do what she wanted because I knew it would always turn out amazing!!

    ReplyDelete