A funky hairstyle or color can be a cool costume all by itself.
There are really only two quick options for a temporary change in your hair fashion, one is by applying temporary Hair Spray Paint, and the other is to wear a wig.
Some things to remember when spraying your hair:
- Spraying hair can be a messy job. Purchasing an inexpensive cutting cape can prevent the spray from getting all over your clothing.
- Make sure you style your hair first before spraying it with color.
- When spraying your hair, make sure you do it in an area with a lot of ventilation. The fumes are very strong.
- Always try and wash your hair out immediately after you are home from your event or party. This will prevent damage to your hair caused by prolonged use.
- Hair Spray Paint can be purchased from a ton of places. Both Target and Wal Mart offer a variety of colors, as does any Halloween store in the area.
Simply wearing a wig can give you a whole new look.
Check out some of these wig options...
So if you still haven't decided what you are going to be for Halloween,
why not try a new look by changing your hair for the night.
New hair is better than some of the other options, don't you think?
At Belleza we know about hair!