Did you know that there is an organization that makes hair prosthetics for children that have illnesses that make them lose their hair? Well there is. It is called Locks of Love.
Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that helps children that financially can’t afford to buy hairpieces, by making them for them for free. They use real human hair to make the hairpieces. That means they need donations to offer this great service. We can cut your hair if you want to donate it to Locks of Love.
Here are the rules on how to donate:
* 10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
* Hair must be in a ponytail or braid before it is cut.
* Hair must be clean and completely dry before it is mailed in.
* Place the ponytail or braid inside of a plastic bag, and then inside of a padded envelope.
* If you wish to receive our personalized thank-you card, please fill out the hair donation form, or write your name and address on a full size separate sheet of paper and include inside the envelope. We cannot acknowledge donors who do not send their name and address according to these instructions.
* All hair donations must be mailed to Locks of Love at:
234 Southern Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33405-2701
* Thank you!
|Look at those lovely locks of hair.|
|They just turned into locks of love now!|